As a repair shop we had a approved claim (that we had to discount to get approved) then they would not pay agreed total after repairs completed.Payment approval 3 days later minus deductable.

Did not inform us of a customer deductable until after car was complete and delivered. Called and tried to get this issue corrected. INDS listened to phone calls to verify what was said back and forth and still refused the total agreed upon.

When asked to hear to conversation, the rersponse was "NO absolutly not, that is private." Will not deal with again.These guys are crooks.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of extended warranty and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Interstate National Dealer Services needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned extended warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Interstate National Dealer Services.

Had an Experience with Interstate National Dealer Services?

Comments

Blue Beacon - Not happy at all Blue Beacon "Stopped at the beacon at effingham il tonight.l literally got out before pulling in and asked them not to use acid on my truck or trailer.which had just been polished..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone Interstate National Dealer Services "This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days. They try to get you to make a..." Read more City Wide Engines - Car Repair Review from Atlanta, Georgia City Wide Engines "I came into this place a month ago & has been a nightmare ever since. It's been almost 5 weeks later and I still don't have my car due to..." Read more Kemper Home Service Companies - DO NOT BUY KEMPER HOME INSURANCE Kemper Home Service Companies "I bought a new house in 2016. I did own a house prior to this in the same area for last 10 years. My agent told me that there is..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Safe Step Tub - Never so dissapointed! Safe Step Tub "I was told by the Manager/Supervisor of *Safe Step Walk in Tubs Canada* that if I said anything about this that I would be charged with slander...how can the truth..." Read more Ericdress -  Color Blind Ericdress "I ordered a formal burgundy dress that they had on their website. I ordered it the end of August but they did ship it in time for my event but..." Read more