Our RV needed to have a repair done to the door handle/lock.Sometimes the door would lock, sometimes it wouldn't.

The handle would stick and the key was hard to turn. Took it in for service and it was discovered there was a crack in the lock housing and the latch that locks into the door jam broke off. The whole unit is one piece and had to be ordered for replacement. The contract states that the door handle is covered.

The claim was denied because the contract states "handle" not lock mechanism even though it is all one piece! I can't just order the piece that is broken! I've paid into this for seven years and have hardly used it!

I will not be buying this so called "Warranty" again when we buy our next RV.Camping World or Good Sams have one I'll look into.

Had an Experience with Interstate National Dealer Services?

Comments

InterstateNational
Interstate National Dealer Services Verified Representative

Thank you for your feedback.Interstate has been an industry leader for 37 years, and constantly strives to provide a high quality customer experience.

We adjudicate claims based on the terms and conditions of the coverage you purchased.

Since every claim is different, please give us the opportunity to discuss your concerns further.Kindly visit http://www.interstatenational.com/pissedconsumer/ and provide us with your contact information, and our Member Services manager will call you directly.