Interstate National Dealer Services - "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone

25 of 61 Interstate National Dealer Services reviews

This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days.

They try to get you to make a payment over the phone before even saying their company's name. This is a third party extended coverage company with some of the worst reviews in the industry. They will do everything they can to force you to make a payment over the phone so you are locked in. They will not let you end the call to reconnect at a later time or pay online. After I hung up, I received 16 calls from the sales rep "Alex" until his shift conveniently ended at 7pm.

Be warned.

Red flags everywhere.

"Interstate National Dealer Services" is the name they gave me, it might not even be the right company name. The number on the mail notice is "855-494-4414." The number of the sales rep, Alex, is "855-494-4424."

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 46 Yes 46
25 of 61 Interstate National Dealer Services reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 10 #1210819

18002643023
Scam

May 11 #1157593

I like to call them and have them explain their program in great detail, then I ask them why I would basically be making a car payment, paying for a new car over time. Also the coverage is limited and wont cover the more usual and typical repairs. These companies are setup to make money. They offer no real benefit. Do not be fooled by these crooks.

1 0 Reply

Mar 20 #1130774

Also 888-526-6248

Feb 26 #1118598

Scam scam scam!!! Got the same notice.

1 0 Reply

Feb 18 #1113854

Scam ..

Feb 03 #1105398

This company also calls from these numbers
571-286-3401 & 571-286-3400
They call several times a day and need to be put in Prison. I have found it fun to waste their time on the phone for as long as possible then ask them what they are wearing, if they are single etc. They hang up the phone mad.
For the lazy people who think scams are the best way to make money, Get a job idiots

Dec 14, 2015 #1078557

I just had a fight with them over the phone thank god I didn't believe them

0 1 Reply

Nov 21, 2015 #1067358

Thanks for the heads up, I was thinking this notice was unwarranted. I was scratching my head because I already bought an extended warranty w/ BMW 30 days ago.

2 0 Reply
blitz16leb

Nov 08, 2015 #1060467 Columbus, Ohio, United States

I received almost the same notice on 07 November 2015.
The only thing I've done differently is recently compare auto insurance prices online as my current policy is expiring and I wanted to make sure I was getting the best rate possible.
The site i used is compare.com.

Oct 26, 2015 #1054064

I got this notice too in Texas. Which authority would it be appropriate to report this to? I'm not going to let them get away with trying to scam me without at least filing a complaint somewhere.

5 1 Reply

Oct 08, 2015 #1044926

Got the same card in the mail #855-494-4414 and called them, asked them.a bunch of questions that put red flags up everywhere! I was informed that if I hung up they could not guarantee I would get the same deal I ask them how much it costs and went from a payment of $310 a month to a payment of $190 a month 2 payment of $90 a month if only I paid $100 right now. At this it seems very suspicious and so look at the card again and noticed there was no company name or anything on the car so I asked them to their company was and they told me Omega that's all they would tell me. I told them I would have to look into it and get back with them and they did everything they could to keep me on the phone I'm glad that I hung up and did not give them my card number now that I look at them more.

2 0 Reply

Sep 21, 2015 #1037033

Stay away from this company. Total scam

Aug 24, 2015 #1024174

Thanks for alerting. I got 1-888-395-8636.

Aug 10, 2015 #1018024

These people took advantage of my parents fears. Can you cancel if you bought into it. How do you get out of this?

Jul 20, 2015 #1009742

Do not go with this company it's a scam. They said my car warranty was expired on 7/22/2014. i just called the dealership i bought my car from and they said it isnt expired until 2019. Just be aware!

6 0 Reply

Jul 13, 2015 #1007148

Thanks! I was in the middle of a call with them and I noticed there was no name on the postcard so I looked up the number!

Jun 30, 2015 #1001768

I bought my car in California & just registered it in Texas. The only possible way this scammer could have gotten my information was from either my insurance or the DMV. You've gotta be kidding me!!

Jun 02, 2015 #990888

Got a different one but I'm sure it's same...don't do it people

7 0 Reply

May 07, 2015 #981062

Received the same card. Any one have a solution to keep our information from being sold to these scumbags? It's not like I could tell my dealership to not sell it, or sign away something that holds THEM to a rule not to sell the info. Already received so much junk mail for *** like this after my purchase. ANNOYING!

3 0 Reply

1-20 of 29 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Interstate National Dealer Services. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Interstate National Dealer Services.
Filing a new complaint about
×