I purchased an extended warranty for my car from AAA of New York which is underwritten by INDS. I was told by a representative that the front axle boots were covered by by policy, she put me on hold and confirmed this with someone else in her office. I took the car to my dealer for the work to be done and when the dealer called for the claims number he was told that the boots were not covered. I called the company and complained and Mr. Paul Calisi(president) admitted that the rep. and other person made a mistake in telling me it was a covered part. My dealer said if I drive the car in the condition it was in I could posible damage the tranfer case.

I ended up paying out of pocket $352.99.

AAA of NY was no help to me, the rep. told me to take the offer of half the job as a settlement. This clown didn't even read the contract when he called me.

INDS and all their extended warranty contracts are fake and full of gray areas benefiting the company.

Review about: Interstate National Dealer Services Warranty.

Had an Experience with Interstate National Dealer Services?

Comments

InterstateNational
Interstate National Dealer Services Verified Representative

Thank you for your feedback. Interstate has been an industry leader for 37 years, and constantly strives to provide a high quality customer experience. Please give us the opportunity to discuss your concerns further by visiting http://www.interstatenational.com/pissedconsumer/ and providing your contact information, and our Member Services manager will call you directly.

Thanks for posting this.I was on the *** of purchasing a policy from them, but have learned that they are, shall we say, less-than-legitimate.

More of us need to put our experiences with shoddy companies on the record, for the benefit of consumers.Thanks.

InterstateNational
to Davey #1380482
Interstate National Dealer Services Verified Representative

This AAA member was reimbursed for the full amount of the non covered repair as a goodwill courtesy to the member by Paul Calisi at AAA AutoGuard. This member failed to include this information.