Interstate national Dealer Services, Inc. lost the paperwork for a cancelation of an extended warrenty. They will not send the check for 30 days from when (they claim)they recieved the paperwok.

I had the paperwork faxed to them from the dealership on September 18, 2009. The Dealership says that they have record of this. I was told that the check will come within 4 to 6 weeks.

I called to find out the disposition of the refund on October 16, 2009, and they claim that they never received the paperwork from September 18, 2009.I Faxed paperwork from my home on October 16, 2009.

I called again on October 18, 2009 to verify that the paperwork was received on October 16, 2009. I was in formed that the check had been sent out on October 16, 2009.

I called again on October 27, 2009, and now they say that the check will be sent out until November 15, 2009.

This is there error not mine. The process should be expedited when they are at fault. I should not have to wait more than 8 weeks (there is no telling how long it will take for the check to actually be sent out)plus the time it will take for it to be delivered.

The next time I purchase an extended warranty for an automobile, I will ask the name of the company that handles it, and I will not purchase any products from Interstate national Dealer Services, Inc.

Review about: Interstate National Dealer Services Warranty.

Had an Experience with Interstate National Dealer Services?

Comments

InterstateNational
Interstate National Dealer Services Verified Representative

Thank you for your feedback. Interstate has been an industry leader for 37 years, and constantly strives to provide a high quality customer experience. Please give us the opportunity to discuss your concerns further by visiting http://www.interstatenational.com/pissedconsumer/ and providing your contact information, and our Member Services manager will call you directly.

any cancelations must be done through the selling dealer who was paid by YOU who then in turn, paid the warranty company. the payment reversal works the same way with any warranty company.

moondog_67_2000

I have a question for you I have asked many.Have you tried to check things out on your states Attorney General's website?

In most states the "AG's website has a consumer protection page to help consumers against fruad and they also mediate problems for their tax paying citizens. Trust me, when businesses receive a letter from a states AG, they tend to sit up and take notice. Think about it for a second. What would you do if your states AG sent you a letter about possable criminal activity that is related to you and your company?

So jump on your states AG website and check it all out and file a complaint that just may expidite what you are waitting for. Make sure you can scan a copy of all the information required and also with in that AG's website there is a legal page to check out laws in concerns to your complaint. Don't for get to copy and paste those laws you feel are related and then watch the magic begin...

Good luck and go get em....:grin