Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

They take advantage of Senior Citizens! They sold my elderly 87 year old mother a VEHICLE REPAIR policy - at her advanced age!

They took $465 from her credit card, and then planned to take $200+ a MONTH after that for a year. My mom didn't understand any of this, and fell for their advertising pitch. She then decided to cancel well within the 30 day cancellation period. We called and spoke with DILLON, who refused to talk with my mother, THE CUSTOMER, with me on the line despite my full POA.

He either put us on hold or mute for 10+ minutes. We hung up and called back. My mother stated twice that she wanted to cancel this policy. Dillion refused to let her cancel, giving her sales pitch after sale pitch.

I interrupted the call and advised him that she twice told him to cancel the policy. He then argued with me and the line was silent. I told my mother we would call the credit card company and BBB, at which time Dillon came back on the call. He had been listening in on mute the entire time.

We once again told him to cancel the policy, at which time he said it was cancelled and a refund would be credited. We didn't trust anything he said by this point, and filed a complaint with the credit card company and BBB. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS PLACE.

Its a scam, they take advantage of the elderly, and they will do anything to avoid cancellation. They should be put out of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Interstate National Dealer Services Warranty.

Reason of review: There is a Better Business Bureau AND the credit card company has its customers' best interests at heart!.

I didn't like: Scamming, Taking advantage of the elderly.

Comments