Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

This *** *** ant company and its representatives think it is OK to just continue to call you no matter what.Yesterday alone I received 9 calls all 20 minutes apart.

When I answer to tell them to go $%^& themselves, they either hang up or are silent. I have asked repeatedly how they get my phone number and no answer. I am so sick and tired of try to get off their call list. I am at the point now of considering changing my number all together because the phone calls will not stop.

This is by far the most ridiculous method of business I have ever seen and I wish I knew where the calls were coming from - it would almost be worth the trip to their regional office to show up in person and really give these pieces of #$%@ an honest piece of my mind.

If your mindless employees actually read this - for the last %&$&ING time - STOP CALLING ME.Worthless turds!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of scamming and business practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "harassment" of interstate national dealer services customer care. Interstate National Dealer Services needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned interstate national dealer services customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Interstate National Dealer Services.

Had an Experience with Interstate National Dealer Services?

Comments

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1332494

I am not trying to say this isn't the company that is doing this to you or not but I am based out of Jacksonville, FL and we have an agency that specializes in consulting dealerships on Financing, Warranties, different products that are beneficial to consumers etc.but we only deal specifically BUSINESS TO BUSINESS with the dealerships.

We never call people in the public and harass them asking them to buy a warranty. Unfortunately, we are unable to promote our business( that has been in existence for 20 plus years) via Facebook or a Website because our name is very similar to a company who seems to be doing this to people. Our business name is National Dealer Services and after some digging around it seems that the company that is doing this is based out of Pompano Beach, FL by the name of National Dealer Services of America and they use a variety of different numbers. We have been fighting this for YEARS.

I suspected the same thing as you did that it was Interstate National Dealer Services based on other comments and a quick Google search but after talking with people and getting deeper into research than just Google they say the only thing they can hear on a voicemail is "National Dealer Services" and when you google that and INDS is the first name to pop up people automatically assume it is them.

I am not saying I know for sure but this company is based out of Atlanta and all the calls we received from pissed off people when we did have a...

We have tried all avenues to get them to have to change their name, stop their business, etc. but to no avail. We cannot not change our business name either because of the many years we have been in business and that is how dealerships recognize us.

Like I said before, I am not 100% sure that this is the company doing this to you or the company in Pompano Beach that I referenced but I just wanted to give my opinion from my experiences with customers like yourself who were pissed off and called me 20 times and blasted my company on my Facebook page before we had to take it down because of this other company. So please before you blast a company online please do your due diligence and not just a quick google search of a name of a business you think you heard on your voicemail.

Once you truly know who is behind it please take it to the BBB so that this harassing company can finally get what they deserve and no longer allowed to do business or harass random people all day.

There are numerous threads to back my statements up. I hope they stop calling you and I hope the company is shut down!

I just don't think Interstate National Dealer Services is the culprit in my opinion.

Hope this post helps you and others!-Ryan Kramer National Dealer Services (Jacksonville,FL)