map-marker Municipality Of Murrysville, Pennsylvania

RIP OFF!!

ITS A TOTAL SCAM, AND I ALSO BLAME BENTLEYS MOTORCYCLES IN MURRYSVILLE, PA FOR SELLING THIS CRAP TO ANYONE!DO

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: I DO NOT RECOMEND

map-marker Tonawanda, New York

Form to transfer warranty to new owner

Can you please email me a copy of the form required to transfer ownership of my warranty coverage to a new owner?716

User's recommendation: Excellent service!

map-marker League City, Texas

No one can tell me when I'll get my money for the authorized repair

The Credit card numbers Interstate sent me don't work. After 4hrs on the phone they said they send a check...

Well check didn't come. So I called again and was told computers down.

Brienne Lvi
map-marker San Antonio, Texas

"VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" - They try to force a payment over the phone

Interstate National Dealer Services - VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE - They try to force a payment...
Interstate National Dealer Services - VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE - They try to force... - Image 2

This company sends a "VEHICLE ALERT NOTICE" in the mail, urging recent car buyers to call the number provided within 5 business days.

They try to get you to make a payment over the phone before even saying their company's name. This is a third party extended coverage company with some of the worst reviews in the industry. They will do everything they can to force you to make a payment over the phone so you are locked in. They will not let you end the call to reconnect at a later time or pay online. After I hung up, I received 16 calls from the sales rep "Alex" until his shift conveniently ended at 7pm.

Be warned.

Red flags everywhere.

"Interstate National Dealer Services" is the name they gave me, it might not even be the right company name. The number on the mail notice is "855-494-****." The number of the sales rep, Alex, is "855-494-****."

Guest

Total scam company. Avoid them.

Possibly obtaining your information through Sirius XM. They know when your warranty expires and will attempt to reach you before and after it expires. Don't call them.

This is the number that appears on the postcard they send 888-395-****. The postcard also has no return address, email or website printed on it.

Guest

Live in Pennsylvania. Just got one of these cards today.

Such nonsense to treat people *** while trying to sell worthless products. Shame people fall for it.

Guest

I’m PA resident and I got that notice card from mail last week. It’s didn’t show the company’s name, but I noticed on on right-handed corner posted-stamped....its showed that its come from Dallas, TX.

I never seen one before, but this is first time for me. I got eerie feeling about this card so I decided to check it out on Internet. I found this link and that’s what explained this. I never heard of “Interstate National Dealer Services “ and they want my money for “no reason” !?!

What a scam!

I thank this person who discovered their scams. Thank you.

Guest

Mi comentario es que ustedes, me mandaron una alerta notice de mi auto, la primera vez le dije que no podía. Porque no la facilitación para poder pagar lo que me pides. Gracias por su atención prestada.

Guest

Thank you to all you commenters. My wife panicked when we got this postcard in the mail because we still have years to go on our warranty.

I called the number on the postcard and became suspicious when they wouldn't explain why their product trumped the warranty I already had. Once I said I was happy with my current warranty coverage, the hard sell began. This convinced me that all was not kosher. While the salesperson was running down objections from his script, I googled the phone number and got this site.

Thank you for saving me from a scam artist!

Unfortunately there are a lot of them out there, and they are getting more and more sophisticated. The denials on this thread from "InterstateNational" would be laughable if this wasn't so serious.

Adolpho Lbr

We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience and the unwanted solicitations you are receiving. We receive complaints similar to yours regarding unwanted mail and telephone calls, and we are here to help you.

Interstate National Dealer Services has been an industry leader for 40 years. We are an administrator and provider of service contracts, and assure you that these mailing/calls are not from Interstate. Again, we are sorry to hear about these frustrating solicitations. Since they misrepresented to you that they were from Interstate, we will need your help to investigate this further.

Any additional information that you are able to provide will help us understand who is doing this, and will be shared with our legal counsel. Please visit http://www.interstatenational.com/pissedconsumer/ to contact us directly. We have also been informed that our complaints need to be shared with the Vehicle Protection Association. They too want to know about these unwanted solicitations and RoboDialers.

To file a complaint, please visit www.vpanet.org.

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate when customers bring this to our attention.

Guest

I agree they are bullies. I declined their "offers" programs.

A lot of red flags! Beware!

Guest

i am in utah and received this today

Guest

Just got a call from this outfit, real amateur night from the get-go, something to do with an automobile warranty (or something).

Guest

Got one in Indiana. Has the classic look of a shady company.

View more comments (81)
FuckYou F Fjw

Never

They harass the *** out of you. Theyll call you continuously, everyday trying to get your money.

Cons:
  • Telemarketing
  • Poor customer service
  • Scamming

Preferred solution: STOP *** CALLING PEOPLE ON THE DO NOT CALL REGISTRY.

map-marker Houston, Texas

Customer service needs an entirely new management

Over the course of the last year, I have repeatedly informed National Dealer Services, both by voice and by pressing the”number”, yet I still get regular calls. I am sure these people are not a legitimate business. Don’t fall for the scam

Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Stop wasting my time

We bought an extended warranty

We paid 3000 to this scam company. Now i need to fix my car and all of a sudden noone exist and we all of a sudden dont have a warranty.

We have legal binding documentation.

This place is bull. Paul bianco was in ties with them and screwed me out of 3000.00

Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Full refund

I cannot use the language I want to.

Bought a car 15 months ago and the huge cost of extended warranty thru Interstate. I was told it covered til 100,000 miles.

I bought the car at 27,000 miles. Now Im told its only good til 50,000. Which Im at. I certainly would not have spent that kind of money on a platinum warranty to be covered one yr.

I have to pay on this thing 5 more years! Misrepresentation at its fullest! I am screwed.

Dont come back at me with your idiotic robot response Interstate.

We all know nothing ever happens in the 1st year Some truth would be nice. Its about money, not ppl.

Craig P Lhg

Stop Harassing People!!

I’m done with these people. They harass me on a daily basis despite my best efforts to be placed on their “do not call” list. I have compiled a list of every key person in the company, as well as their phone numbers and positions within the company. Since they cannot leave me alone, I’m hoping they can get a taste of their own medicine.

Leo Craig - Collections/Risk Specialist Seven seven zero-nine two eight-nine six six six

Suzanne Moon - Legal Services. Four zero four-four eight three-one zero eight five

Mark H Mishler - CEO/President Eight one four-five four one-four three one five

Breanne Morley - Secretary Seven seven zero-eight six six-zero three nine four

Administration Office - Eight Hundred-Five two six-Zero nine two nine

In the admin office I have spoken to “John,” “Matthew,” and “Natasha.” I’m not sure if those are legitimate names but that’s what they identified themselves as.

This company goes under several aliases. Here is the company names so far that I have researched back to their address at Sixty One Twenty Powers Ferry Road West in Atlanta, GA 30339.

Interstate National Dealer Services

Interstate National

Interstate National Dealer Serv of Florida

National Warranty Corp

Warranty Central

Automotive Warranty Services

Serviceplan Inc

The employees at this company realize they are a scam, and will tell you that “another company is spoofing them.” That is the line I’ve heard on multiple occasions. They waste my time every day, as I work from my phone and they disrupt my workflow operations. I absolutely cannot deal with it any longer and will not endure the harassing phone calls that I get every day. The next time I receive a phone call from anyone that represents this company (or its affiliates), there will be more than phone numbers released.

Guest

Something is missing from this story.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1620975

There is no story. They won’t stop calling me every day multiple times. Should there be more to that to be pissed off at them?

View more comments (1)
Ruby D Agj

Horrible Deception!!!!

I received the red and white "Vehicle Alert Notice." It is a false notice as it appears as though the authors of the notice are writing me on behalf of the dealership from which purchased my car. The notice itself is false and is by no means associated with the dealership where my car warranty is held.

Horrible Experience --> due to false - misleading advertisement. Horrible!!!

Absolutely Horrible!!! Sad Sad Sad Sad

Cons:
  • Vehicle alert notice
Not as described/ advertised

Preferred solution: Report Issue To BBB

BRIAN A Ulf

STOP CALLING ME

National Dealer Services of West Palm,

You call my cell phone like we are dating !!! Several times per day using the BS tactic of hiding your phone number behind a similar area code to mine.

Then you insult me with an automated voice and put me on hold.

Then a *** who doesn't know anything tries to sell me something that "must be accepted" while on the call.

I now have a life-long commitment to never buy anything that I can determine is associated with your company. YES, YOU ARE THAT ANNOYING AND DISRESPECTFUL OF MY TIME !!!

Reason of review:
Relentless calling my cell phone under false pretenses and hidden phone number

Preferred solution: STOP CALLING ME

STOP THE POSTAL MAIL

Interstate National Dealer Services - STOP THE POSTAL MAIL

I don't know why these clowns keep bothering me. First, they called almost every other day for a year on my home phone, and I told them I don't have a vehicle worth putting a warranty on, (1996 Chevy Blazer, high mileage, 2'nd owner vehicle) and no matter what I said, they kept right on calling my home phone.

I plainly told them to STOP calling me or I was going to take them to court as I am on the do not call registry on all my cell and landline phones. They then started sending letters about a warranty they wanted me to take, I plainly told them to begin with to leave me the *** alone, that went in one of their ears and out the other. I have never purchased a dang warranty of any kind for that old of vehicle and won't, it seldom gets drove it has so many problems and a 1996 is not worth fixing with 200,000 miles. They are the most annoying people that I have ever came across.

I got 2 letters, one yesterday and one today, how do you stop these idiots from sending warranty letters to people?

Cons:
  • Spamming postal mail
Poor customer service

Stop with the Letters!!!!

Interstate National Dealer Services - Stop with the Letters!!!!

I am SICK of it. I don't even have the Blazer in my name, it's in my husbands but letters sent to me as was the calls.BullshitSleepy

Shannon O Uka

Pissed off

They are not covering a repair that clearly states is covered in the warranty. They have horrible customer service.

They are a fraudulent company. Their notes do not reflect what was actually done. They do not have any car experience at all. The service adviser and the claims adjuster said it is covered.

No help at all was given. Im contacting the attorney generals office. My car is still at the dealership apart because i cant get it covered. I spent my savings on this vehicle and i cant get it fixed.

Its frustrating. You know there is something going on when you request a transcript of the claim and the supervi

Order processing issue
Guest

Constant phone calls offering automobile repair coverage are unwanted and annoying. INDS,Inc won't stop calling day after day, even after 8pm EST. Anybody who sends them any funds will never see their money again.

Kristin O Rqw

CROOKS!!!!!

This company will not back up their warranty. Bought a 4-wheeler 01/2017 and purchased an extended warranty.

The ATV has been in and out of the shop since purchased. This 4-wheeler has very few hours on it because it stays in the shop. Wheel bearings and front and rear axles were replaced in July 2017, which was about the 3rd time it had been in the shop.

It broke down again in December, took it back to dealer in March. Dealer said it was the voltage regulator and would be covered under the warranty.

I called the dealer yesterday and they said that INDS denied the claim because of wear and tear. INDS says that the wheel bearings caused the voltage regulator to go out, which is *** These are the same wheel bearings that were just replaced in July 2017.

They refuse to cover any of the cost to repair this ATV. They are worthless and so is their warranty!!!!!

Loss:
Cons:
  • That they will not honor their contracts
Warranty issue

Preferred solution: Repair ATV as per the Warranty that was Purchased!

Adolpho Lbr

Thank you for your feedback. Interstate has been an industry leader for 37 years, and constantly strives to provide a high quality customer experience.We adjudicate claims based on the terms and conditions of the coverage you purchased.

Since every claim is different, please give us the opportunity to discuss your concerns further. Kindly visit http://www.interstatenational.com/customercomplaint/ and provide us with your contact information, and our Member Services manager will call you directly.

reply icon Replying to comment of Adolpho Lbr

I spoke to someone at your office who only told me what the report said and did not try to make this right at all. Will see you in court!

reply icon Replying to comment of Adolpho Lbr

This is the biggest scammers why they are still in business is unreal a class action lawsuit needs to be started on this company

View more comments (2)
Diana M Esw

Harrassing phone calls

I am on the National Do not Call list. For about 2 years I have been getting several calls a month from these "people".

I have talked with the people in the call bank, who have very little capability to speak or understand English. I have told them I know this is a scam and not to contact me again. Today I received 2 letters in the mail. One had a Colorado address which is is a service called PostNet in Aurora, basically a mail drop.

The other lists Interstate National Dealer Services in the fine print. Funny thing, both letters in envelopes mailed from ZIP 92799 which is Santa Ana, California. Now, if this "company" really ever reads this, I would like to know what part of Leave Me the *** Alone and I Do Not want this crap fake insurance do you not understand. You are breaking Federal Law ever time you call me.

If I can find out this much info on you on the Internet in 30 minutes, imagine what a very talented computer user with an ax to grind could do. We could find you, who you are, and where you live. We could show up in the parking lot one night when you go to your car. This scam is aimed at a lot of elderly people.

We didn't get this old by being stupid. We are tired of scammers trying to take advantage of us. Watch your backs, dudes.

I hope someone with more $ and computer skills finds you. Have a nice day, now.Signed: A pissed off and fed up old lady!

About

Summary

Interstate National Dealer Services is a leading full-service provider of service contracts and extended warranties for new and used motor vehicles, including autos, RV's, watercraft, motorcycles and sport vehicles in all 50 states and Canada. It was established in 1980. Interstate leads the industry in efficient and expedited claims handling and a superior technological infrastructure. The company also offers vehicle service contract and warranty through sales agents of the company and individuals, and insurance to cover the claims under its vehicle service contracts through an agreement with the seller. The services and products of the company are marketed using its network of independent representatives like dealers, leasing companies, financing companies, and other services contract marketers.

Interstate National Dealer Services reviews and complaints

Interstate National Dealer Services is ranked 342 out of 1271 in Service Centers and Repairs category

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article