National Dealer Services continues to call my house daily on both my land and fax lines.WHen I press to be taken off the list, they call the next day.

When I press 1 to speak to a representative, the phone hangs up. I have, however, recently spoken with a rep on 2 occasions. They both hung up on me without an apology for the inconvenience or even listening to my complaint. I am on the DO NOT CALL list, but that does not seem to matter to this company.

Both reps were extremely rude and showed poor phone/customer svc skills. I am filing a formal complaint with the FCC. BY the way, my warranty is not about to expire. Furthermore, neither is the non-existent warranty of one of my 13 year-old students who is getting repeated calls on her cell phone.

What is going on with this company????

Review about: Interstate National Dealer Services Warranty.

Had an Experience with Interstate National Dealer Services?

Comments

InterstateNational
Interstate National Dealer Services Verified Representative

We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience and the unwanted solicitations you are receiving.We have started to receive a large volume of complaints similar to yours regarding unwanted mail and telephone calls, and want to assure you that we are here to help you.

Interstate National Dealer Services has been an industry leader for 37 years. We are an administrator and provider of service contracts, and assure you that these mailing/calls are not from Interstate. Again, we are sorry to hear about these frustrating solicitations.

Since they misrepresented to you that they were from Interstate, we will need your help to investigate this further.

Any additional information that you are able to provide will help us understand who is doing this, and will be shared with our legal counsel. Please visit http://www.interstatenational.com/pissedconsumer/ to contact us directly.

We have also been informed that our complaints need to be shared with the Vehicle Protection Association. They too want to know about these unwanted solicitations and RoboDialers. To file a complaint, please visit www.vpanet.org.

Thank you for your feedback.We appreciate when customers bring this to our attention.